Tinkers Park are pleased to offer a free connecting bus service for The Rail Gala. The vehicle is an ex London Transport AEC RF type, built 1952.
• Visiting steam engine 'Elouise' Orenstein & Koppel 0-6-0 well tank
• The Great Bush Narrow Gauge Railway
• Steam and diesel hauled passenger trains
• Demonstration goods trains
• Traction engine trailer rides
• Organ museum
• Miniature passenger carrying railways
• Model railway exhibition
• On-site light refreshments
• Enthusiasts sale stands
The Great Bush Railway (2 foot gauge)
This year will see the 5th annual Tinkers Park Rail Gala and model Railway show to be held over the weekend of August 3rd and 4th.